Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 May 2016

The Propht (PBUH) said "I have given order to love Ali a.s , Abu Dharr r.a, Miqdad r.a and Salman r.a"

"The Propht (PBUH) said "I have given order to love Ali a.s , Abu Dharr r.a, Miqdad r.a and Salman r.a"

This hadith is graded as Hassan Hadith. This tells us the special status of Ali a.s, Abu Dharr r.a, Miqdad r.a and Salman r.a among the companions.>>>

English Translation:>>>

Sayyidina Buraydah (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAWW) said,>>>

“Surely, Allah has commanded me to love four and has informed me that He also loves them.”>>>

He was requested,>>>

“0 Messenger of Allah, name them to us.”>>>

He said,>>>

“Ali is one of them.”>>>

He said this three times.>>>

“And, Abu Dharr, Miqdad and Salman. And commanded me to love them and informed me that He also loves them.”>>>


Ref: Jammiya Tarimzee Hadees no 1652 Jild No 2 Page No 712 (3718)>>>


Read another narration "Imam Ali a.s is the one who prayed with the holy Prophet (PBUH) before anybody else." click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer