Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 May 2016

Special virtues of Imam Ali(as) in Bukhari

Special virtues of Imam Ali(as) in Bukhari

Narrated Sa`d: Allah's Messenger (PBUH) set out for Tabuk. appointing `Ali as his deputy (in Medina). `Ali said, "Do you want to leave me with the children and women?" The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me.>>>

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 4416 In-book reference : Book 64, Hadith 438 >>>


We all know that Prophet Mosas prayed to Allah (20:25-36) "O Allah grant me deputy (make my brother) my brother Aron" Allah answered the prayer of Prophet Mosas. The holy Prophet Mohamamd (pbuh) said " O Ali you are to me like Aaron to Moses; But there will be no prophet after me." >>>

For another Hadith about Imam Ali a.s is the first one who will ask justice from Allah in his case at the day of Resurrection click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer