Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 May 2016

Position of Imam Ali (as) to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) as Aaron to Moses (a.s)

Position of Imam Ali (as) to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) as Aaron to Moses (a.s)

Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported that Allah's Messenger (PBUH) left 'Ali b. Abi Talib behind him (as he proceeded) to the expedition of Tabuk, whereupon he ('Ali) said: Allah's Messenger, are you leaving me behind amongst women and children? Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there would be no prophet after me? >>>

Reference : Sahih Muslim 6218 In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 48>>>


This is a very well proven hadith in Sunni sources, this can help to solve the matter of successor ship of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh). I shared this narartion in Bukhari, Bukhari also narrated that the Prophet said “O Ali you are from me and I am from you”, Tarimdhi also narrated that the Prophet said “Ali is from me I am from Ali, Ali is the master (mawla) of all believers after me.” These all Ahadith can help those who are looking for truth. >>>

See another Hadith "Loving Imam Ali (as) is the symbol of faith" click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer