Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 May 2016

The Prophet s.a.w.w said to Ali a.s, Fatima s.a, Hassan a.s and Hussain a.s"I am in war with that person who is at war with you"

"The Prophet s.a.w.w said to Ali a.s, Fatima s.a, Hassan a.s and Hussain a.s"I am in war with that person who is at war with you"

We can clearly understand the special status of Imam Ali, Lady Fatimah, Hasan and Husain that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) announced "I am in war with that person who is in war with you and I am in peace with that person who is in peace with you">>>

English Translation:>>>

Sayyidina Zayd ibn Arqam (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said to Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husain,>>>

"I am in war with that person who is in war with you and I am in peace with that person who is in peace with you">>>

Ref: Jammiya Tarimdhi Hadees no 1804 Jild NO 2  Page No 764 (3870)>>>



Read another Narration "Special Status of Lady Khadija s.a" Click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer