Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 May 2016

Ali a.s is from me and I am from Ali a.s

Ali a.s is from me and I am from Ali a.s

This well proven hadith in Sunni school of thought Imam Tirmidhi also wrote this hadith:>>>

"Ali is from and I am from Ali, He is the WALI (Master) of all believers.">>>

We can understand that the Holy Prophet(pbuh) said Imam Ali(as) is from him because the Imam is the cousin of the Holy Prophet and son-in-law who was raised in the hands of Prophet but when the Prophet said “I am from Ali” this is not a light thing.>>>

It clearly means that after the Holy Prophet Imam Ali is the true picture of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).>>>

English Translation:>>>

Bara ibn Aazib reported that the Prophet (SAW) said to Ali ibn Abu Talib,>>>

"You are from me, I am from you.">>>

Ref: Jammiya Tarimzee Hadees No 1646 jild 2 Page No 709 (3716)>>>


Imam Tirmidhi quoted that this is Hassan Sahih Hadith.>>>

Read another Hadith “Ali a.s is the Master of believers after me” & “What do you say of a man who loves Allah and His Messenger and Allah and His Messenger love him.” Click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer